Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i'm back, for a while...


We've been in Tahoe.
Camping.
Enjoying life.
You know, summer stuff.
But, I'm back now... for a while. We have another trip planned soon, and I can't wait.
I've got quite a job getting all of my pictures ready for the blog.
I'm trying!
I realized that I never finished my train story.
I will!
I have some juicy posts lined up.
For now, you get one picture.
It's my favorite from our Lake Tahoe adventure.
It's my youngest, and his face reads abundant joy.
That's the way summer should be.
Shouldn't it?
So far, this has been an amazing summer.
I am one lucky girl.

2 comments:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Also I'm curious what you ended up creating/doing with the sun prints you made. We made several and I'm trying to decide if there's something more interesting to do with them other than to frame them. (they are pretty)

Emily said...

AH! The sunprints... I forgot about those! I think I am going to make greeting cards. Something with glitter, and a cute little saying on the front. Ill post them when I do... maybe after Summer is over!