Monday, September 7, 2009

up in the tree house.

Taking my kids to the park is the ultimate treat around here.
But, I was sick of the same old parks around our neck of the woods. So... I decided to do a little googleing!
I googled "best playground in Dallas" and up popped Kid Country in Coppell.
We packed a giant picnic and hopped in the car for the 30 minute ride over.

Google was right! This place was amazing. Like a giant, sprawling tree house with castles, slides, secret passage ways, mirrors, tunnels, and bridges.


We spent most of the day exploring, jumping, crawling, running, swinging, and laughing.






A perfect spot for my monkeys.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So was it worth the drive??

Roxanne said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I've read about some cool playgrounds being built in Europe too. I hope it is a fad that never ends...and we get an imaginative one built near us. Before my kids are too old! lol!!

The Domestic Flunky said...

Very cool! I love your posts, Emily.