Friday, December 11, 2009

Australia Day 5, Sunshine Coast.

After we had seen Sydney, we flew to Brisbane and drove over to the Sunshine Coast. We got into our hotel pretty late... and I was so sad I couldn't see the water! But, at 5:30 am the next day, we rolled straight out of bed and out onto the beach!
There were huge shells everywhere (and jellyfish too!)




I almost touched this thing... Jeff talked me out of it!
I loved watching the surf schools!


We walked for MILES and MILES!
After a while, we picked a spot to sit a while and relax.
The smells, the sights, the sand... it was wonderful.
We braved the cold water.
Body surfing.
Splashing.
Swimming.
Even though I was so afraid of the jellyfish!
And, before I knew it-- it was time to leave! On to the next destination.
I kissed our lovely view goodbye.
Goodbye pretty hotel by the ocean.

Adventure awaits!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I feel a little jealous, a little lead on, but overall, love your pictures of your vacation! Can't wait for the next installment! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Send your address to dawndespain@gmail.com and I can get your Christmas card to you!

Beth said...

Oh man! Vurry nice!

meg duerksen said...

this trip had to have been absolutely fabulous!

i miss your blog...by the way. really really miss you!

Anonymous said...

I have the first generation iphone and I want to sell it. I only have the iphone itself. However there are some small cracks in the screen, but it works PERFECTLY. How much do you think I should sell it for? Someone offered me $50, is that too low?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.ubcmsc.com/bbs//zboard.php?id=gallery&page=24&page_num=8&select_arrange=headnum&desc=&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&keyword=&no=77&category=]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/monster-truck-party-supplies.html]monster truck Party Supplies[/url].

Deep Cleaning Reading said...

This was loveely to read