Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bondi to Coogee beach walk.

We picked the warmest day in Australia to trek from Bondi Beach all the way to Coogee. It was an amazing coastal walk with gorgeous views, breeze from the Tasmain sea, and interesting people along the way.

Bondi is one of my favorites! It's such a Sydney landmark, and I can tell why.

Being right there on the coast makes me feel like we are at the tip of the world-- you really realize that you are MILES and MILES away from home.

As the walk went on, we hit a few other beaches. Tamarama was next.

I love the colors of the water, so beautiful!

We could not have picked a better day!

We ate lunch along Clovelly beach... that is also where we all saw our first peek of something else! (hide your eyes, boys!)

Here I am contemplating if I should join in with the topless woman!? Ha, yeah-- maybe not.

I found myself saying these 5 words all along the walk:


The walk/stroll took most of the day-- it was 6 kilometers long or 3.72 miles.YAHOO!



3 comments:

Laura said...

What a spectacular trip and such awesome memories for your boys! I've enjoyed all your pictures of Australia!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

The color of the water is just amazing! It reminds me of the beaches we saw this winter in Hawaii. Just beautiful!
Was it cold there?

Eve said...

What a beautiful location!