Tuesday, May 17, 2011

taking the ferry to Manly Beach.

Day three was filled with museums, meat pies, and exploring. About 2 pm we hit a bump- what should we do? Going back to the hotel is never an option! Jeff suggested Manly Beach. We jumped on that band wagon and hit the ferry docks!

The trip out to Manly beach is gorgeous! The listing ferry boat rocked us back and forth all the way over. The boys loved it.


Before we knew it, it was time to hop off of the boat and walk down the little main street area to the beach. Quaint and gorgeous!


Nothing beats an afternoon on an:



It helped that we had picked a beautifully:


My kids will pick beach over any other activity. They could spend hours upon hours with the sand, water, and sun.


It was so nice to kick off my restricting shoes and feel the:


I sat right down in the cool sand and watched the boys play for hours.






I was so excited to be in Australia, enjoying the beach, observing my boys, life felt perfect at that very moment!


What a fantastic way to spend:





More photos tomorrow!


Want to check out my latest post featuring tips for traveling with kids? Click here.



No comments: