Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it's more than an addiction...

So, while I am not a huge fan of Valentines day-- I still dream of these every year:
While we were in Park City this weekend, we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I indulged in a chocolate covered strawberry for $2.25. That was ONE strawberry. And, it really wasn't that big either.
It was delicious, but it was about one bite!
I was able to purchase a whole quart of strawberries at the grocery store for $2.25.
(and I had a bag of chocolate chips laying around the house.)

Just what my Valentines need, more sugar!

Hope your Valentines Day was lovely.

6 comments:

Tami said...

yum!!! i have to go grocery shopping today...may just have to pick up some strawberries! :)

Sandy said...

Yum! :)

Trish said...

There's not terribly much sugar in chocolate and the sugar in strawberries is all natural. I'd say you had a healthy, delicious treat!

hope said...

I agree with Trish.. totally healthy!

Doran & Jody said...

I LOVE these! Everywhere I go I have to see if there is a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.

Our kids even gave us a cute fondue thingy. Unfortunately I am too lazy to even melt my own chocolate to MAKE them. Maybe next time I get strawberries.

It's our anniversary this weekend. I will be looking for a RCF!!

Emily said...

I didn't realize they were too healthy, the chocolate was semi sweet, so not too much sugar. I sure love them!!