Thursday, February 24, 2011

{todays chores} an iPhone photo collective

Dialogue mingled with photos received on my iPhone today:
Today, Jeff's office view looks like:
Some of his tasks for today include landing his plane on:
The Turks and Caicos.
I'm sure he helped the passengers with their bags, did a bit of cleaning, and then he finds himself:
Until dinnertime, or until he gets scared enough on the dark secluded beach to make his way back to his hotel.
.
I, on the other hand
am doing:

while still tromping
around in:
You can all guess how I feel about: Ummmmmm... that is all I have to say about that.

9 comments:

Sara said...

OOOH- he owes you for that one! LOL.. With a plane like that, he must be going to VERY cool places! Could you be a co-pilot?!?!

Brianne said...

Wow, I'd be green with envy, but at least you have really cute boots to keep your feet warm!

Brian and Staci said...

At least those boots are super cute :)

Artsy Aut said...

ya, but Jeff isnt wearing sassy boots!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

If it makes you feel any better, your shoes are probably cuter than his. ;-)

Emily said...

I need those boots, sooo cute! I've been on the hunt for cute ones forever.

Trish said...

Poor fella's roughin' it while you get to cozy up with lovely boots and an adorable pink jacket. I feel sorry for him.

Eve said...

As much as I love snow, it's just time for spring!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those boots, however!

So we have pilot husbands in common?... Fun! It looks like your husband has a nicer view at the moment than mine (which is fine because when mine gets to see that blue, beautiful water, I'd better be with him!!). ;)

Emily said...

Thanks for all of the love for my boots!! I found them at Kohls in the fall... A tad on the uncomfortable side, but I love them. They are by ELLE.