Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter weekend, revisited.

Easter weekend is one of my favorites. There is something about that fresh spring grass, budding flowers, hiding eggs, foil wrapped chocolates, and bunnies that makes my little heart beat pitter-pat.

Sadly, I forgot the vinegar this year-- and our eggs turned out more pastel than anything.

This year we were also excited to watch our youngest try his hand at soccer... and he rocked it! We have a natural born soccer player on our hands!



The mister picked these out at the store for me! Don't you love the purple ones? They instantly scream SPRING when you walk into my kitchen.

Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

6 comments:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Happy (belated) Easter to you! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

The flowers are sooo pretty. What a great color. Happy Easter on the day after Easter.

Linda H. said...

Such vibrant photos. Looks like you have a wonderful Easter.

Leah said...

I love your blog! Just found you today from SITS. I've added you to my Reader and can't wait to read more. Your photos are terrific!

Emily said...

Thanks for the greetings ladies! We had a great Easter, but it's nice to put the candy away for a while... I think I ate my weight in Cadbury eggs! :D

Home Spun Theatre said...

Thanks great bloog post