Monday, June 27, 2011

weenie roast and ghost stories.

We are really loving this new place we live. Here we are at the end of June, and we have only reached 90 degree temps twice.

.

Our new favorite family activity are evening weenie roasts. We drive up into the canyon, bring our dinner, and just enjoy! It beats camping since I can rest in my own bed after the sun goes down.

Don't you love the smell of a summertime campfire? Mmmmmmm!

And what kind of a mother would I be if I forgot the fixin's for S'mores. Those extra large campfire marshmallows are the best.



My youngest is a master at toasting marshmallows. I always give him the duty of making mine perfect!

I sit as close to the campfire as humanly possible. After the sun goes down, it gets chilly!

And of course...










2 comments:

Trish said...

Love this. What a great activity!

Gracie said...

Oh my gosh that looks like soo much fun! Has anyone ever told you that you look like Heather from Cupcakes on WE TV?