Saturday, June 20, 2009

up, up and away.

We find ourselves again, at one of our favorite spots on earth:
The boys are naturals here, it's like being
We love to:
And as always:

My youngest refuses co-pilot position, he is more comfortable as a:
My oldest will always tease him and tell him we are going to do loop-de-loops... poor guy!

The back seat is a comfy place to be:
Just make sure you always remember your:
(and then things will be just fine!)
.
Handsome pilot lets us know that it's time to:
Here we go!

The sight of our tire so far from the earth always reminds me that we are so very:
But, I always love the wonderful:
But alas, we've got to get our heads out of the clouds again.
I love my own personal:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was thinking about you a few weeks ago and was so happy to see your new posts! YAY!!!!

Erin said...

Looks fun!!

Brian and Staci said...

That picture with the wheel in INCREDIBLE!!!!! Some time.....when you fly to OK...you guys should stop by "Pops". It's a great place off Route 66 and your boys would think it was soooo cool! We love it! So glad you are back bloggin :) (I on the other hand have not posted in two months :( I'm so bad! But you...you are sooo good at blogging!!)

Brian and Staci said...

Oh yea...I like your new header!!! Forgot to mention it!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Is that a Cessna?

Tammy (Mom to this crazy bunch) said...

So cool!

Amber said...

What a cool family outing!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't consider myself a person to be afraid of heights but I have to admit...seeing that picture of your plane wheel so far away from ground made my palms sweat and heartbeat faster. Wowzah!

Eve said...

I have my own personal pilot too! ;)
Aahh... it's a good life.

Dawn said...

I'm jealous. Someday, we'll come all the way back to Texas, just for a ride. We will skip tornado season though ;)

meg duerksen said...

that is a magical little series.
i LOVE the plane shadows.
so sweet emily!

Trish said...

Oh, it's been too long since I've been up in a small plane. I do miss it. What a great day.