Monday, June 22, 2009

welcome summer.


One of our favorite seasons, always full of delight and daily celebration!

Chances are, if you have a boy--- you know about finding sticks at the park and the joy that brings. Do not run with that stick, little boy! You will poke your eye out!

Uninhibited joy is the essence of childhood.
I wish I could feel the courage to dance in the puddles at a public park without thinking that someone would think I was crazy!
Welcome back Summer, we missed you madly!

8 comments:

Kellie H said...

yes those sticks!
Love the splash dance photos!!!!
I am gald summer is here, I just wish the sweltering heat wasn't =)

loni said...

I know that it is sooo hot here, but isn't summer the best!?! I really love it. I didn't get to enjoy it as much last year, so I am really making up for it this year. :)

So glad you and the boys are having a great time!

Amber said...

Yes, welcome summer! I've been counting down the days and now it's finally here. Time to play :)

meg said...

Emily! So great to see you blogging again. Love your fun posts. :)
I am loving the summer too even though it is about 40 degrees cooler here. :/ We still go to the beach. :)

Tamie said...

oh summer! i keep hearing from collin that it is "finally" summer!
we are pool honey's through and through already. i'm liking this stage of motherhood---i can be at the pool with the boys without actually being "in" the water....my tan is worthy of texas and the "true heat" of summer....it's actually kind of strange for me to say that. :)

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Yay! I love summer too! Thanks for letting me know you were back. We were just at Aviator Park yesterday. Love your photography :)

Dawn said...

Who cares what other people think? I say DANCE!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

LOVE your blog! How on earth do you make the pretty fonts on your pictures????